Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Zane leaves for boot camp!



Saying goodbye last night was not as hard as I thought it would be....it was harder:( I just couldn't let go of his hands. Thankfully the boys were there with me so I put on my "Mommy's okay" face and we left the hotel with my sunglasses on ( at night) and brave face that I knew wouldn't last long. We get to talk on the phone for another day between classes and then he will be on his way to Georgia. It's funny how I already feel so far away from him. Even though I am 100% beside him in this decision and I couldn't be prouder in the Man that he is, nothing can ever fully prepare you for a change like this. I will stay true to the army wife creed and stay strong for my family and my country.

1 comment: